I've come to realize that, even if I am not very open with performing or playing my music for others, without it, I would have nothing. Even if every other part of my life was in absolute and complete equilibrium, it would mean nothing without music. It is the cornerstone to everything. Whether it be listening to music, singing or playing guitar, it completes my life.
Building on that, music has and will continue to be my savior and my solace. I am not known for positivity or unwavering belief in people and what they can do, but I will never, ever lose my faith in the power, in every sense of the word, of music. Music is not just an euphony of sounds and notes. It is a friend, a confidant, a parent, a sibling, a sign that things will pick up even if it does not seem to be that way now. I realize this truth even more so now. It is when you cannot count on anyone anymore that you understand what truly brings you peace of mind. That pure and perfect source for me has been and will continue to be music.
#Now Playing Fireworks by Animal Collective
No comments:
Post a Comment