Sunday, September 4, 2011

Although it may seem a rather obvious statement to make, true loneliness is truly a terrible thing. It is a physical and mental pain that, I feel, I cannot fully us words to express; any explanation that I can gather for it would not be anywhere near the reality of the hurt of being utterly alone. 

Whatever small family I had will be thousands of miles away. My constant will leave in a day, one whom I would not be here without. My friends are no longer by my side, literally and figuratively. And, as for the "friends" that I could be making here... well, I feel partially as though I have forgotten how to become acquainted with people in a setting such as this. This ever-existing feeling of uneasiness and uncomfortableness makes it nearly impossible to follow through with these expected actions. Still, I am having a difficult time forseeing any bonds with depth and long term value here. Just nomial recognition. 

It really does feel so empty, full and through loneliness overtaking one's life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment