Sunday, October 10, 2010

What I learned today.

  1. I am highly amused by how self important some people think they are. Honestly, I have more worries on my plate than how much you take to heart the littlest things I say that have nothing to do with you. It's funny how some people assume that anything you say is always in reference to them. It's just funny.
  2. I love Avey Tare. I love Panda Bear. I love Devendra Banhart. I love Bon Iver. But, when combined, the product is something that I love more than any singular component.
  3. I can do things that I put my mind to doing. Like the SAT. Lol.
  4. I can't want to live on my own. I love being home alone and I can't wait until I have that feeling always.
  5. I love to sleep. This isn't anything new, but I just thought I'd say it anyways.
  6. I am a generally angry and hateful person. Also not anything new, but, hey, why not say it.
  7. I don't enjoy talking to most people. (Not new information)
  8. I love Tumblr people more than many people I know in real life.
  9. The Tumblr people that I do know in real life are... Lol, another post explaining all that. They just are.
  10. Long, hot and steam showers combined with Avey Tare leads is ridiculously good concoction.
That is all. I will keep watching Saturday Night Live, even though it's kind of shitty episode with a shitty musical guest (Bruno Mars? I have no idea). Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment