Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why does the soul hallucinate?

I'm a very "Local Natives" mood today. I really appreciate their music because it's energetic while still tailing back to that relaxing feel that I love and adore. It's the paradigm of beautiful dichotomy. They remind me of the xx in that way, that gorgeous mix of sounds and beats that soothes while and simultaneously stimulates.

It feels great.

Today was an interesting day. It was a good day, surprisingly, or as good as one of my days can get. It was a generally lax day, classes, lunch and after school all included.

Still, as always, I'm exhausted. My body really just isn't cut out for... life. I get tired to easily and so incessantly. Almost all that I can usually think about is either sleeping or lying in bed. It's almost pathetic how tired I get so quickly. Oh well. It is what it is.

I'll just leave this here... Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment